How it works
Our studio is an open space layout and can host up to 25-26 people. Each studio session lasts for 2 hours and our experienced staff are on hand to offer advice, inspiration and a cuppa.
- Choose your favourite piece from our extensive range of unpainted pottery. From crockery and vases, through to money boxes and clocks, there is something for everyone at a variety of price points. Be sure to check out our range of seasonal items which are updated regulary throughout the year. Valentines day? There’s a heart with your beloveds name on it 😉
- Add your personal touch, the beauty of your creation is in its uniqueness. Hand paint your chosen piece of pottery using our non-toxic water based paints. We provide all the tools you need and can offer a little inspiration should you find yourself stuck.
- Glazing and firing – when you’re happy with your masterpiece, we’ll hand glaze (all our glazes are food safe) and fire your creation in our on-site kiln. This process usually takes around 2-3 weeks, so please take this into account when making your booking.
- Collection – when your pottery is finished and ready for collection we will carefully wrap them up with tissue papers and keep them safe in the storage. We will send text message to you to arrange pick up. If anything went wrong in the kiln we will issue you a voucher for the value of the item. If you are not local, we can arrange for postage via Royal Mail (please note that Crockadoodledo do not take responsibility for any breakages during transit, though we will do our absolute best to ensure it is well packaged to minimise any risk).
- What will it cost? We charge a studio fee of £5 per person or concessionary rate of £4 per person for children and students. This fee covers material and processing costs. Pottery starts from £17 such as a small mug rising to £55.00 (large plater/jug). Sometimes we also have seasonal flat ornaments price from £5 (subject to availability). For group bookings, parties and events please give us a call to discuss your requirements.