How it works?
- Select your piece – Choose your favourite piece from our range of bisque (unpainted pottery). From bowls, mugs and plates to vases, jugs and money boxes – there is an extensive range to choose from.
- Add your personal touch – Hand paint your design onto your chosen piece of bisque using a variety of underglaze paints in our studio. We can help you with ideas and advice. We also have stencils, stamps and sponges.
- Glazing and firing – After you have finished your artwork, we dip it in a clear overglaze and fire it in our kiln.
- Your finished piece – when your unique pottery is finished and ready for collection we will ring you to inform you when to picking up (approximately a week later or 7-10 days if gets busy in our studio). If you are not local, we can arrange for your work of art to be posted (please note that Crockadoodledo do not hold the risk of postal breakage).
- What will it cost? A studio fee of £5 for adults, £4 for children, students and senior citizens. Pottery starts in price from approximately £5 – £40.