How it works
Each studio session lasts for 2 hours (though during quiet times you are welcome to stay longer) and our experienced staff are on hand to offer advice, inspiration and a cuppa.
- Choose your favourite piece from our extensive range of unpainted pottery. From crockery and vases, through to money boxes and clocks, there is something for everyone at a variety of price points. Be sure to check out our range of seasonal items which are updated regulary throughout the year. Valentines day? There’s a heart with your beloveds name on it 😉
- Add your personal touch, the beauty of your creation is in its uniqueness. Hand paint your chosen piece of pottery using our non-toxic water based paints. We provide all the tools you need and can offer a little inspiration should you find yourself stuck.
- Glazing and firing – when you’re happy with your masterpiece, we’ll hand glaze (all our glazes are food safe) and fire your creation in our on-site kiln. This process usually takes around 7-10 days, so please take this into account when making your booking.
- Collection – when your pottery is finished and ready for collection we will ring you to arrange pick up. If you are not local, we can arrange for postage via Royal Mail (please note that Crockadoodledo do not take responsibility for any breakages during transit, though we will do our absolute best to ensure it is well packaged to minimise any risk).
- What will it cost? We charge a studio fee of £5 per person or concessionary rate of £4 per person for children, students and senior citizens. This fee covers material and processing costs. Pottery starts from as little as £4.50 rising to £40.00. For group bookings, parties and events we also offer a range of packages, please give us a call to discuss your requirements.