How it works?
- Select your piece – Choose your favourite piece from our range of bisque (unpainted pottery). From bowls, mugs and plates to vases, jugs and money boxes – there is an extensive range to choose from.
- Add your personal touch – Hand paint your design onto your chosen piece of bisque using a variety of underglaze paints in our studio. We can help you with ideas and advice. We also have stencils, stamps and sponges.
- Glazing and firing – After you have finished your artwork, we dip it in a clear overglaze and fire it in our kiln. It should be ready to collect after 7 days.
- Your finished piece – Now your unique pottery is finished and ready for collection (approximately a week later). If you are not local, we can arrange for your work of art to be posted.
- What will it cost? A studio fee of £5 for adults, £4 for children, students and senior citizens. Pottery starts in price from approximately £5.